Home » » LawnYawns-tangle pattern-Stillman&Birn Alpha

LawnYawns-tangle pattern-Stillman&Birn Alpha

LawnYawns-tangle pattern-Stillman&Birn Alpha

Some cool Tangled images:

LawnYawns-tangle pattern-Stillman&Birn Alpha Tangled
Image by molossus, who says Life Imitates Doodles My latest tangle pattern is a result of insomnia, and patterns thus developed are always a bit strange. These odd little flower-fungus type thingies seemed like they were yawning. I envisioned a field of yawning flower-fungus thingies invading the lawn. It would be an interesting twist on the usual dandelion. After I drew this, I was off to bed counting LawnYawners til I dozed off to sleep.

K-Ning: tangle pattern Tangled
Image by molossus, who says Life Imitates Doodles At a friend's house, I came across a chair upholstered with caning, and decided to turn the pattern into a tangle. I keep thinking I've got it--I know how to 'look' at patterns and see. And then I could slap myself silly when I discover how far I have yet to go. I slaved over this pattern, trying to come up with simple steps. Over and over, I tried different starts, like I was playing chess. Finally, I decided it was too complex. I could see and draw the pattern myself, but it was too difficult to break down. Then I was looking through the zentangle group and admiring some well-done 'Cadent'. BLaa-A---MMMM!!! This pattern is practically a variation of Cadent! The last zentangle newsletter (http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs023/1101168872594/archive/1103593650371.html) even featured variations of Cadent, yet it took me DAYS! to see the similiarity. Well, I think the steps are easy now. Especially if you've done Cadent. Let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. movie dvd releases - All Rights Reserved